Filed under: Campgrounds & RV Parks, Destination Camping & RV Resorts, RV Campgrounds, Tent Campgrounds
Video: Camping at Billings KOA, Billings, Mt
Stay at the World’s First KOA Campground — in Billings, Montana! Does that mean OLD & RUNDOWN?! Far from it! Since 1962 this family-owned park has not only kept up with advancing times, but has kept well ahead of it. Their facilities and service are consistently honored and recognized by the camping industry. In 2009 they received KOA’s President’s Award and the prestigious Founders Award for excellence in facilities and customer service.
Situated along the mighty Yellowstone River, there is the natural beauty of Montana to enjoy plus an added ambiance of flowering pots & hanging baskets, nicely trimmed hedges, privacy bushes and plantings to add a colorful backdrop at every turn. There’s a site to meet everyone’s needs in this very large RV Park. Features like deluxe over-sized patio RV sites, family style restrooms, and modern KOA log style Kamping Kabins® are available. Don’t feel like cooking while you’re on vacation? Leave the hassle to the sidewalk café — Pistol Pete’s – where hearty breakfasts and full dinners are served in the summer months.
Learn more at woodalls.com!
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Snowbird Destinations—Escaping to the Sunbelt - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the Far West - November 19th, 2013
- Put Down Stakes at These Top Extended Stay RV Parks - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the South - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the West - November 19th, 2013