Filed under: Campgrounds & RV Parks, Destination Camping & RV Resorts, RV Campgrounds, Tent Campgrounds
Video: Campground Review for Big Timber KOA, Big Timber, Montana
Big Timber-KOA is located Off I-90 (Exit 377) just 7 mi. east of Big Timber MT. There’s a “right at home” feeling when camping here. Tall, mature trees provide shade; but if RVing isn’t your camping style, then rent a comfortable Kamping Kabin, Kottage or a Studio Lodge. For those who prefer tenting, that area is also shaded & nice.
Big Timber-KOA is a perfect destination base camp for venturing out on sightseeing trips, fishing, floating the rivers, horseback riding, hiking or just for kicking back & relaxing under Montana’s Big Sky…maybe alongside their pool… and be sure to try out their 68′ jumping pillow…it’s a hoot! There’s a game room with a pool table and then more fun and exploring right next door at the huge Water Park.
Big Timber, MT is a friendly, small town (population 1600) nestled between the Boulder and Yellowstone Rivers. The fishing is fabulous! Breathtaking views of the Crazy Mountains and the Absaroka Mountain Range surround the area…and Yellowstone National Park is only 90 miles away.
For more details on this park go to: Big Timber KOA
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Snowbird Destinations—Escaping to the Sunbelt - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the Far West - November 19th, 2013
- Put Down Stakes at These Top Extended Stay RV Parks - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the South - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the West - November 19th, 2013