Filed under: Campgrounds & RV Parks, Destination Camping & RV Resorts, RV Campgrounds, State & National Parks, Tent Campgrounds
Video Campground Review: Yellowstone’s Edge RV Park, Emigrant, MT
Yellowstone’s Edge RV Park is located along the beautiful Yellowstone River. From Livingston, Hwy 89 South — the direct route to the North Entrance of Yellowstone National Park – is absolutely the most picturesque drive one can find in any season. The little western town of Emigrant lies a few miles to the south of Yellowstone’s Edge RV Park. Spectacular Emigrant Peak, for which the town was named, stands over the valley…and it doesn’t get much better than this. Yellowstone’s Edge RV Park is right there for vacationers to soak it all in.
Customers are greeted with a Montana Western Hospitality that is hard to match. This hospitality continues to extend to those who join in around the evening campfire at the front of the office. There are a variety of site choices — along the river — or a little further back from the water. All sites appear to have awesome views of the river and mountains. The building that houses the laundry, game room and restrooms is sparkling clean. Reservations are recommended as this is a popular RVing & camping spot located so near Yellowstone National Park. Folks make their reservation for one night — but often extend their stay — and you may do the same to explore the sights, hike, float your boat, fish the Blue Ribbon waters, or just relax by the river. Welcome to the West!
For more details on this park go to:Yellowstone’s Edge RV Park.
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Serenity and Scenery at San Diego County Parks - October 15th, 2013
- San Diego RV Resort-Sunland, CA - October 15th, 2013
- Get it First and Don't Miss Out on the 2014 Good Sam RV Travel Guide! - September 17th, 2013
- Top Fishing Parks Chosen by the Good Sam RV Travel Guide and Campground Directory - September 17th, 2013
- Red Oaks RV Park blends country life with city convenience - September 17th, 2013