Filed under: Uncategorized
Campers Choose Their Favorite Campground for December!
Woodall’s is searching for North America’s Favorite Campground, and is asking RVers and campers to help us. Throughout this year, campers have multiple opportunities to nominate their favorite campground by going to www.woodalls.com/myfavoritecampground and casting their vote. At the close of the year, a grand prize winner will be named North America’s Favorite Campground, but Woodall’s will be counting the votes throughout the year, and announcing the monthly winners of the sweepstakes as well.
The campground that received the most votes in the month of December was Candy Hill Campground, in Winchester, Virginia!
Located in the historic Shenandoah Valley, between the Blue Ridge and the Appalacian Mountains, Candy Hill Campground offers year-round camping with beautiful tent sites, RV slips, and wonderful cabins. There is even a nice campground store that offers everything a camper might need. The staff is warm and friendly, and make guests feel very welcome.Congratulations to Candy Hill Campground for being the Favorite Campground for December.
If you have a favorite park, let Woodall’s know! Vote at www.woodalls.com/myfavoritecampground now!
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Snowbird Destinations—Escaping to the Sunbelt - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the Far West - November 19th, 2013
- Put Down Stakes at These Top Extended Stay RV Parks - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the South - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the West - November 19th, 2013