Filed under: Working From Home
Finance Your Dream! Woodall’s is Hiring Rep Teams
Woodall’s Campground Directory is seeking applications for couples who would like to work from their RV. As an independent contractor, you will be asked to sell advertising to RV parks and campgrounds as well as RV dealers and attractions in your preassigned territory. Although many territories work primarily in spring and summer months, some followup is required through the end of the year.
In order to be eligible, you must travel in an RV, have sales experience, own a computer and be able to work full time during your peak selling period. Experience with the Internet and smart phones such as the iPhone, Android or Blackberry is a plus.
Come join the fun Woodall’s team of evaluators and sales people, and help finance your RV travels! To find out more visit Become a Woodall’s Rep Team.
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Snowbird Destinations—Escaping to the Sunbelt - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the Far West - November 19th, 2013
- Put Down Stakes at These Top Extended Stay RV Parks - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the South - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the West - November 19th, 2013