Filed under: Campgrounds & RV Parks, Sporting Events, Nascar, Tailgating
Making Strides in Arlington
While the Texas Rangers were breaking records and went all the way to the World Series this year, there will be another event coming up at the Ballpark in Arlington that will try to match the same level of excitement and success at the ballpark. The Making Strides walk to fight breast cancer is coming up Saturday November 12 at 9 a.m. right in the backyard of the Ballpark.
This event is part of a national effort by the American Cancer Society to raise money and awareness in the fight against this disease that affects so many loved ones. You don’t have to raise thousands of dollars or be a fast runner to participate, you just have to get involved and do your part to help this cause.
If you plan on being in the area or participate in this event and others at the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, Treetops RV Village is a close, comfortable place to stay. They have plenty of RV sites with full hookups and other amenities for their guests, so make your reservation today, and sign up for the Making Strides event. There’s no minimum fundraising amount or registration fee, so check out the website for more details.
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Snowbird Destinations—Escaping to the Sunbelt - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the Far West - November 19th, 2013
- Put Down Stakes at These Top Extended Stay RV Parks - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the South - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the West - November 19th, 2013