Filed under: Campgrounds & RV Parks
Camp and Kick Back on the Colorado River
Looking for a place to unwind for a week or a weekend? Make Moabi Regional Park your place to hook up! Located right on the Colorado River, this park offers families a quiet place to camp; or if you’re with a group and you prefer camping close to the water, Moabi offers you the best of both worlds.
Inland camping has 33 RV sites with full or partial hook-ups and unlimited tent camping. On the peninsula there are 24 group sites with 112 full hook-ups and full riverfront views.
Bring your boat, SeaDoo, water-skis and fishing poles! Moabi has a 7-lane boat launch, a beach area along the channel, a zero depth water play park for the kids, picnic areas and all the water sport options you could dream of! Located 4 miles from the scenic Topock George and 26 miles from Lake Havasu, AZ, and a short 40 minute ride to the casinos and entertainment in Laughlin, NV you will find plenty of activities to make your stay a pleasant one.
The Pirate Cove Resort and Marina operates a full-service convenience store and marina, a beach boutque and the Pirate Cove Grill and Bar, a full service restaurant where you can dine overlooking the water.
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Serenity and Scenery at San Diego County Parks - October 15th, 2013
- San Diego RV Resort-Sunland, CA - October 15th, 2013
- Get it First and Don't Miss Out on the 2014 Good Sam RV Travel Guide! - September 17th, 2013
- Top Fishing Parks Chosen by the Good Sam RV Travel Guide and Campground Directory - September 17th, 2013
- Red Oaks RV Park blends country life with city convenience - September 17th, 2013