Filed under: Activities & Attractions, Amusement & Theme Parks, Entertaining Kids at Camp, Family Day Trips, Historic Places & Landmarks, Nature & Wildlife, Outdoor Recreation & Hiking, Uncategorized
Spooky Hikes in Washington State
The list features ten haunted hikes and highlights some of the regional history with each trail. If you aren’t interested in haunted hikes, then check out the Association’s other offerings, which feature everything from hiking basics and hiking with kids to ranger station information and tips from fellow resources.
And, if haunted hikes are far too creepy for your soul, check out their more peaceful list which highlights Foliage Hikes!
Photo from Mount Rainier National Park
–Melissa A. Trainer
Last 5 posts by Melissa A. Trainer
- Try the Quick Chill Method at Camp! - July 7th, 2013
- Olympic National Park Celebrates 75 Years! - June 23rd, 2013
- Wild for Blackberries in the Pacific Northwest! - August 26th, 2012
- Savor those Campgrounds in September... - August 24th, 2012
- Do the Puyallup Fair in Western Washington - August 23rd, 2012