Filed under: Campgrounds & RV Parks, Navigator
Boulder Creek RV Resort: Nestled Against the High Sierras
Boulder Creek is a resort-style RV park located off of Highway 395 in Lone Pine, California. The park is ideal for RVers looking to discover Mt. Whitney and the wonders of the Sierras. And because it’s located among so many national treasures, it’s a great place to celebrate the Fourth of July.
The park features sites with full hookups and plenty of shade, creating a relaxing and quiet atmosphere for guests. Guests of all ages are welcome to amenities that include basketball, horseshoes, pool and spa. Younger campers will enjoy the live animals on site
Adults will appreciate group facilites, clean amenities and a clubhouse for relaxing and socializing. Rentals and park model cabins also are available.
When guests aren’t relaxing in the campground, they can explore the surrounding terrain, which boasts the highest point in the Lower 48.
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Serenity and Scenery at San Diego County Parks - October 15th, 2013
- San Diego RV Resort-Sunland, CA - October 15th, 2013
- Get it First and Don't Miss Out on the 2014 Good Sam RV Travel Guide! - September 17th, 2013
- Top Fishing Parks Chosen by the Good Sam RV Travel Guide and Campground Directory - September 17th, 2013
- Red Oaks RV Park blends country life with city convenience - September 17th, 2013