Filed under: Campgrounds & RV Parks, Navigator
Awesome Views at Eagle’s Rest R.V. Park and Cabins
With full hookups, cable TV and amazing scenery, guests at Eagle’s Rest R.V. Park in Valdez, Alaska, can’t be blamed if they want to stay at their sites and enjoy the views. But the many local attractions, including awesome fishing and tours of Prince William Sound, make the prospect of exploring the surrounding area almost irresistible.
Eagle’s Rest’s staff make that easy by providing comprehensive tourist information and offering free ticketing all local tours, cruises and charters.
If you visit in July, you get more than just the prolonged daylight and temperate summer weather. You can also enjoy a memorable Fourth of July celebration that can only be found in Alaska.
The 184-space campground has 18 cabin/cottage rentals, nature trails, LP gas by meter and a number of planned activities.
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Serenity and Scenery at San Diego County Parks - October 15th, 2013
- San Diego RV Resort-Sunland, CA - October 15th, 2013
- Get it First and Don't Miss Out on the 2014 Good Sam RV Travel Guide! - September 17th, 2013
- Top Fishing Parks Chosen by the Good Sam RV Travel Guide and Campground Directory - September 17th, 2013
- Red Oaks RV Park blends country life with city convenience - September 17th, 2013