Filed under: Campgrounds & RV Parks, Navigator
Escondido RV Park: A True SoCal Experience
Situated on 10 acres, Escondido RV Resort—Sunland has 125 paved spaces, all with full hookups offering 30- or 50-amp power. Wi-Fi and Cable TV are available, but you may just be tempted to wander over to the large recreation hall for some social interaction or simply to relax and watch TV. This is a great place to celebrate the Fourth of July SoCal-style!
Cook up dinner at the barbecue area, catch up on your laundry at the resort’s ample facilities or simply stroll the resort, where the well-manicured grounds are matched only by the pleasant local weather. Nearby hiking trails lead you to some of the finest vistas in the San Diego area. Sitting across from the resort is Rod McLeod Park, which offers a playground, picnic tables and BBQs, and a great view of the surrounding city and countryside.
Families should check out Ups-n-Downs Roller Rink, the Children’s Museum Escondido and the Regal Escondido Stadium 16 and IMAX, all just a few miles away. The California Center for the Arts, the cultural heart of San Diego North, is a one-of-a-kind, multi-discipline arts complex nestled on 12 acres of beautiful land.
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Snowbird Destinations—Escaping to the Sunbelt - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the Far West - November 19th, 2013
- Put Down Stakes at These Top Extended Stay RV Parks - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the South - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the West - November 19th, 2013