Filed under: Campgrounds & RV Parks, Navigator
Lake George RV Park: Classic Vacation Destination
Lake George, New York, is a timeless summer vacation destination, and Lake George RV Park provides visitors to this corner of New York with all of the amenities and recreation they could ask for. It’s also a great place to celebrate the Fourth of July.
Lake George RV Park has free Wi-Fi and almost 400 sites, along with a full slate of activities to keep families entertained all year. This gorgeous Upstate New York RV Park has endless options for both entertainment and outdoor recreation. Among the many diversions available are bike trails, arcades, movie theaters, swimming pools, an adult fitness center, bingo and even live, professional entertainment.
Summer in Lake George and the Adirondack area offers parasailing, kayak and canoe rides, tours of all kinds, and the Great Escape/Splash Water Kingdom Amusement Park. Lake George Village, home to about 1,000 people, also has great summer steamboat tours. These steamboats are the real thing, not the Disneyland version (even though those steamboats are pretty cool, too).
The 386-space park offers an exercise room, rec room, heated pool, and pavilion. Sites have 50-amp power.
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Serenity and Scenery at San Diego County Parks - October 15th, 2013
- San Diego RV Resort-Sunland, CA - October 15th, 2013
- Get it First and Don't Miss Out on the 2014 Good Sam RV Travel Guide! - September 17th, 2013
- Top Fishing Parks Chosen by the Good Sam RV Travel Guide and Campground Directory - September 17th, 2013
- Red Oaks RV Park blends country life with city convenience - September 17th, 2013