Filed under: Campgrounds & RV Parks, Entertaining Kids at Camp, Family Camping, Family Weekend Trips, Kid-Friendly Trips, RV Campgrounds
Go North! Visiting the Top Family Campgrounds in Canada
With a welcoming environment and stellar scenery, Canada beckons families from across the world. The following RV parks provide a family-friendly mix of wholesome amenities and proximity to fabulous attractions.
At Glowing Embers RV Park & Travel Centre (pictured), Acheson, Alberta, families can enjoy the largest park in Edmonton, a stellar city that’s home to the West Edmonton Mall and world-class golf courses.
Head east to Ontario to escape at Bissell’s Hideaway Resort, Fonthill, for jaw-dropping one-acre swimming pool, giant water slide, kiddie’s splash pool and daily activities. Also in Ontario is Campark Resorts Best Holiday Trav-L-Park, just minutes from the world-famous Niagara Falls. Also in the area is Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp-Resort, with large wooded sites, big rig pull-thru sites, furnished cabins and rental trailers.
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Serenity and Scenery at San Diego County Parks - October 15th, 2013
- San Diego RV Resort-Sunland, CA - October 15th, 2013
- Get it First and Don't Miss Out on the 2014 Good Sam RV Travel Guide! - September 17th, 2013
- Top Fishing Parks Chosen by the Good Sam RV Travel Guide and Campground Directory - September 17th, 2013
- Red Oaks RV Park blends country life with city convenience - September 17th, 2013