Filed under: Campgrounds & RV Parks, Entertaining Kids at Camp, Family Camping, Family Day Trips, Family Weekend Trips
RV the Colonies at these Top Family Campgrounds of New England
Come to New England for the amazing fall colors and bucolic charm. Stay for the colonial history and cosmopolitan cities. Let these RV parks serve as jumping-off points for trips into Americana.
Located in the charming town of East Killingly, Stateline Campresort and Cabins features fun-filled activities, rental units, and spring, summer and fall specials.
At Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins, in East Falmouth, Massachusetts, guests can relax on the beach or around one of the pools. A short drive will bring families to ferries to the islands, or take a day trip to Provincetown or Hyannis. Also in Massachusetts, families will feel at home in Normandy Farms Family Camping Resort (pictured) in Foxboro, with a heated pool, lots of activities and lots of nature trails.
Friendly Beaver Campground, in New Boston, New Hampshire, features indoor and outdoor Pools, gazebos, new cabins, and theme weekends and activities for children young and old.
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Snowbird Destinations—Escaping to the Sunbelt - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the Far West - November 19th, 2013
- Put Down Stakes at These Top Extended Stay RV Parks - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the South - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the West - November 19th, 2013