Filed under: Uncategorized
Top Golf Parks for RVers in the North
Heading North? Make sure you set aside time to hit some of the spectacular golf courses in America’s upper latitudes, where sprawling fairways and beautiful greens rival the courses found in the Sunbelt.
In Manistee, Michigan, the luxurious Little River Casino RV Park sits in proximity to some of the best courses in the Midwest. It’s no wonder that the region is often referred to among golfers as a “hidden gem.”
Hit balls against a backdrop of 10,000-foot mountain peaks in Anaconda, Montana, where Fairmont RV Park and Campground serves as a great jumping-off point for duffers. Several fine golf courses await travelers looking to hit balls in the fresh mountain air.
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Snowbird Destinations—Escaping to the Sunbelt - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the Far West - November 19th, 2013
- Put Down Stakes at These Top Extended Stay RV Parks - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the South - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the West - November 19th, 2013