Filed under: Uncategorized
Top RV Parks for Golfers in the West
California’s Coachella Valley combines golf with a dramatic desert backrop, and the Motorcoach Country Club, in Indio (pictured) provides that in abundance with a private 9/18-hole course. The stunning Lake Course has hosted Pro-Am events and is only open to owners and guests.
In nearby Desert Hot Springs, the Sands RV & Golf Resort boasts a 9-hold executive course, the second longest of its kind in the greater Palm Springs area. Warm up on the driving range and chipping and putting green before heading out to the surrounding courses.
The Lakes RV & Golf Resort in Chowchilla is located within driving distance to San Francisco Bay Area, Napa Wine Country and Yosemite National Park, but guests might prefer to stay local and enjoy a round at the stunning Pheasant Run Golf Club, an 18-hole championship course that boasts a unique grass blend to ensure green fairways year-round.
Nestled in a secluded canyon, Seven Feathers RV Resort is near a casino with dining and live entertainment and, more importantly, world-class golf. Myrtle Creek Golf Course gives golfers a unique golfing experience in the lap of nature.
In Spokane, Washington, Alderwood RV Resort puts guests close to some of the area’s best links, from private clubs to spectacular municipal courses. Lake Pleasant RV Park in Bothell, 20 minutes northwest of Seattle, is surrounded by lush golf courses that rank as the Pacific Northwest’s best.
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Serenity and Scenery at San Diego County Parks - October 15th, 2013
- San Diego RV Resort-Sunland, CA - October 15th, 2013
- Get it First and Don't Miss Out on the 2014 Good Sam RV Travel Guide! - September 17th, 2013
- Top Fishing Parks Chosen by the Good Sam RV Travel Guide and Campground Directory - September 17th, 2013
- Red Oaks RV Park blends country life with city convenience - September 17th, 2013