Filed under: Activities & Attractions, Campgrounds & RV Parks, Destination Camping & RV Resorts, Navigator
The Midwest’s Top RV Parks for Fishing
Midwest travelers will find a seemingly never-ending supply of rivers and lakes from which to fish. Check out these RV parks to fill up your fish basket and enjoy a fish-fry back at your campsite.
At Oasis Campground, Chamberlain, South Dakota, guests can drop a line into the fish-rich Missouri River located nearby.
In Gore, Oklahoma, Marval Resort is situated on Lower Illinois River, where rainbow trout are stocked year-round. Marval Resort has a half-mile of riverfront and is considered an angler’s paradise.
Follow The River RV Resort, Florence, Indiana, boasts a catch-and-release pond with no license required. Seeking a more ambitious fishing experience? Check out the Ohio River on the other side of Route 156.
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Snowbird Destinations—Escaping to the Sunbelt - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the Far West - November 19th, 2013
- Put Down Stakes at These Top Extended Stay RV Parks - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the South - November 19th, 2013
- Top Extended Stay Parks for RVers in the West - November 19th, 2013