Filed under: Campgrounds & RV Parks, Destination Camping & RV Resorts, Navigator
San Diego RV Resort-Sunland, CA
Once you’re parked here, you can turn off the ignition and take an environmentally friendly form of travel. The resort is just a stroll from one of the San Diego Trolley’s stops. Ride the rails to Petco Park, the San Diego Zoo, Sea World and other top attractions in the popular SoCal city.
After a long day of sightseeing, you can relax in one of the 174 well-groomed sites, which include full hookups and concrete patios.
Take a refreshing shower, do a wash in a modern laundry facility or simply relax at the resort’s pool and spa. Blow off some steam at the state-of-the-art fitness center or enjoy a game of billiards. The RV resort’s conference hall accommodates groups for business meetings or potlucks.
Make sure you take your dog for a walk; pet walking is allowed throughout the resort. San Diego RV Resort is part of the Sunland family of resorts. Find more info on San Diego RV Resort-Sunland here.
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Team
- Serenity and Scenery at San Diego County Parks - October 15th, 2013
- Get it First and Don't Miss Out on the 2014 Good Sam RV Travel Guide! - September 17th, 2013
- Top Fishing Parks Chosen by the Good Sam RV Travel Guide and Campground Directory - September 17th, 2013
- Red Oaks RV Park blends country life with city convenience - September 17th, 2013
- Smooth Sailing at San Diego county parks - September 17th, 2013