Filed under: Campgrounds & RV Parks, Navigator
Top Green Parks Chosen by the Good Sam RV Travel Guide
RVers would hate to see anything bad happen to the green meadows, unspoiled forests and pristine mountain ranges that greet them on the highway. That’s why the editors and consultants of the 2013 Good Sam RV Travel Guide have gone to great lengths to select the Top Green RV Park across North America.
These RV parks have adopted earth-friendly practices, ranging from aggressive recycling policies to solar panels, energy-efficient lighting and environmentally sound landscaping. Although the parks in this list take a variety of approaches in staying green, the goal is the same: to help preserve the natural, wide open spaces that make traveling in America such an amazing experience.
After all, don’t we all want to see our natural resources preserved for our children and grandchildren when they take to the road in their own RVs?
So visit the following parks if you’re a traveler seeking campgrounds that adhere to an ecologically sound philosophy without sacrificing the comforts and conveniences RVers have come to expect in their travels.
The Good Sam RV Travel Guide’s Top Green RV Parks:
Grand Canyon Railway RV Park, Williams, Arizona
Bakersfield River Run RV Park, Bakersfield, California
San Diego RV Resort-Sunland, La Mesa, California
Last 5 posts by Good Sam Camping
- Important Notice for RVers – Extended Warranty Rates Increase on November 15th - November 12th, 2013
- Top Green RV Parks Press Release - October 21st, 2013
- Mark, My Words: Q & A with Mark Nemeth - October 2013 - October 15th, 2013
- Heathly Tips You Can Take on the Road: Toxin-Free Cleaning with Eco-Me - October 15th, 2013
- Grand Canyon Railway RV Park, AZ - October 15th, 2013