Good Sam Camping Blog
TEST Header

RVers Die of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in 2 Separate Incidents

RVers Die of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in 2 Separate Incidents

November 10, 2013 by · Leave a Comment 

A 75-year-old Pennsylvania man and a Colorado high school student died of carbon monoxide gas poisoning in two separate incidents. 75-year-old Pennsylvania Man Dies from Carbon Monoxide A 75-year-old Windber, Pennsylvania, man died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning while at the Allegany County Fairgrounds and his 76-year-old-wife was taken to a hospital in […]

Carbon Monoxide: The Silent Killer

Carbon Monoxide: The Silent Killer

August 2, 2013 by · Leave a Comment 

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless gas—often dubbed the Silent Killer— that is toxic and the number one cause of accidental poisoning deaths in the United States. Carbon monoxide can kill quickly if inhaled in high concentrations and can be particularly dangerous in recreational vehicles. It is produced by the incomplete combustion of solid, liquid, […]